Superb hi-fi speakers to get the best sound from your system
Whether you’re looking for your first pair of speakers as you build a music system, upgrading an old pair of budget speakers or splashing the cash on a premium pair, we’re here to help.
One-box wireless speakers might take up less space and mean less clutter, but for the best possible sound there’s no substitute for a quality pair of stereo speakers.
That’s why we’ve created a comprehensive list of the best speakers below. All of these pairs will help get the best possible sound quality from your source kit.
We’ve got all kinds of speakers in the mix: floorstanding, bookshelf, desktop, active and even all-in-one stereo speaker systems all vie for supremacy. Read on for our round-up of the best hi-fi speakers on the market right now.
- 1 Wharfedale diamond 12.3 pair of passive floor diffusers, light wood
- 2 Bowers & Wilkins 606 S2 Anniversary Edition Speaker Pair White Recommended
- 3 KEF LS50 Meta Speakers (Pair) Titanium Grey Highly Recommended
- 4 Wharfedale Diamond 121 Walnut Pearl Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
- 5 Q Acoustics Q 3030i Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) Carbon Black
- 6 ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers, Black (Pair) Recommended
- 7 DALI Spektor 2 Bookshelf Speaker Pair Walnut light Recommended
- 8 KEF R3 Standmound Speakers (Pair, Black)
- 9 Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Bookshelf Speakers White Recommended